Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunny St. George


I'm new at this so here goes. I love reading everyone else's blogs and have made it a tradition to read them every Sunday and Monday night. I decided to start a blog to hopefully keep in touch with many of you throughout the country. We live in St. George, Utah and really love it. We have had a wonderful summer filled with tons of travel throughout the Western States. We are a family of six now which at times is real hard to believe considering Scott and I feel like we fell in love in the cafeteria at UVSC just a short while ago. Funny how life has a way of getting way crazy and fast paced. Our family consists of Scott and I, McKenzie (10), Delaney (7), Cooper (5) and Boston (1). Wow, it's so fun being their mom and learning from each one of them everyday! We are just getting back into the groove of a schedule with school starting last week.

1 comment:

Joe and Amy said...

Hi Annette,
I didn't know you started a blog. We both started around the same time it looks like! Come visit our blog when you get a chance! I llok forward to seeing cute pics of you and your family. I can't wait to show this to Brynn and Abby when they wake up tomorrow. They have been talking about your kids non-stop getting so excited for St. George in a couple of weeks. See you soon! Love, Amy