Saturday, November 28, 2009

Has This Ever Happened To You...

So tonight I was looking in the freezer and found a Diet Pomegranate 7UP(best soda ever by the way!) looking like it would explode at any moment so, being the idiot that is in me I decided to open it up... only to find that when I did open it up it would explode all over creation!! It was on the floor, my shirt, my hair, in my eyes, on all of the pictures in the kitchen, and all over the tables near by! What a Circus am I?! I've definitely learned my lesson! Anyways have a good night!! (by the way go BYU they're playing Utah as I speak!!)

1 comment:

sara and wade said...

ha!! that is HILARIOUS!!! i can't believe you wanted to open it up... nice one sista! when we stopped by after the game, i couldn't see any evidence of the disaster... good job of cleaning it up! miss you guys already!