Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

Well I guess I have no choice!
Funny story actually, so yesterday I was walking to the bus stop, and I thought I was doing pretty good you know I hadn't fallen yet, then all of the sudden I just stepped on a little bit of ice and WHOOSH there I go! hahaha! It was hilarious! I just sat on the ground and laughed at myself! Then after school I was doing so good, then I go to cross the street to get home and what do you know...WHOOSH! And it happened just in time for my mom to turn the corner and see me fall! And the only people around were boys that live on my street and they were all like are you OK but then they saw my face and started laughing too! So I go and hang on to the door handle of the car and my mom starts going faster and I ALMOST slip again, but don't worry I caught my self! And today I would be sitting in my desk and then all of the sudden reposition myself and it would hurt so bad! ah good times!!
Posted below are some pictures I took today of our house! Enjoy!


Happy Winter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, we don't even have a fraction of that much snow! And your house is beautiful!

Craig and Erin said...

Craig and I laughed at you cute story! You are so funny! Love the live nativity pics!