Friday, September 7, 2007

12 Years WOW!



Tomorrow will mark the 12th year anniversary for my lover and I. What a great time it's been and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have spent the time with oh wait, maybe A Rod but the Yankees aren't playing that well right now anyway. Speaking of baseball, we're trying to get out of town and catch the Angels vs Indians game in Anaheim. Scott decided to plan our anniversary in So Cal this weekend to catch some MLB and college football action. We are heading to the Rose Bowl tomorrow to watch my Cougs go at it again the Bruins. We're excited to go. I'm kind of more excited for the fish tacos at Sharkies in Newport. My friend Richelle told me about them a couple of months ago when we were there with Scott's baseball team and they are worth the wait.

It's been a fun week. I must say however that I bonked on my long run(20 miles) last week. Scott dropped Kari, Leslie and I off just before the Veyo hill last week and all of a sudden a storm blew in. We were running in the Thunder and Lighting and of course tons of rain followed. I'm not sure it was the weather conditions or what but it wasn't a real fun run. I came home and asked Scott if he would still "love me" if I didn't run the marathon. I'm not sure how crazy I am about making it into the 10 year club. I'd be happy to just run half marathons really.

The kids are having a blast at East Elementary. McKenzie, Delaney, and Cooper all had their East Broncos shirts on before they went to school today and they all were sporting great school spirit. They are hanging out with their other parents this weekend Wader and Sara. Last night Sara and Wade taught little Boston how to crouch down and burst off the line and make a football tackle. He really cracks us up with his energy and spunk. The kids sure love their uncles and aunts and are very excited for our upcoming Vest reunion in St. George next week.

Hopefully I can write a recap of our wonderful 12th anniversary. We've had some good ones and this will be another one for our history books.

3 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

nice job scott! very convincing!

sara and wade said...

hahaha! i agree! identity theft! :) we love ya anyway!

Lindsey said...

Hi Annette, it's Lindsey (Fish) Kearl. So great to see you blogging! I can't believe how grow up your kiddos are?! What a beautiful family you have. I hope you don't mind me barging in on your site, but it is so fun to see how you guys are doing. If you don't mind I will be back frequently! :)