Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fall is in the air


I was talking to my good friend Rachel Larkin last night at Cooper and Jace's soccer practice and she was bugging me about an update so here goes.

For everyone who lives in St. George, Mesquite or a desert climate as ours, fall is a welcome season especially after the summer heat. The weather is so beautiful in St. George and just in time to cool down for marathon weekend. I am excited to run this year but I'm truly considering it being my last. The idea of running half marathons is perfect for me.

Delaney was baptized over the weekend and it was such a wonderful thing. I am so thankful for opportunities like this as a family to see our children making good decisions in their lives. We took her to the temple to get her baptism pictures taken and I told Scott that the camera really loves that girl. She is so photogetic and looked so pretty in her white dress.

It's soccer season for Delaney and Cooper. We have so much fun watching their games. Cooper and his buddies are so funny when they score a goal. Last week Luke Orchard scored a few goals and each time he did he ran by the sideline with his hands out just like they do in the pro's. We had a great time and shared some good laughs.

McKenzie is learning to play the entertainer on the piano. It's such a cute little song and a great alarm clock for the whole family at 7:15 AM. She is certainly having fun with it.

Wish me luck this weekend with the marathon. I would really like to break the 4:00 hour mark if possible. Hopefully I can post my results after I'm finished or if I'm incapacitated Scott can do it for me.

Love to everyone!

3 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

She looks beautiful! We wanted to call her on her special day, but figured we would wait until things settled down. We'll call soon!

The camera definitely loves this little girl! Where did you find that cute dress? I love it!

Good luck this weekend. I seriously don't know how you do it. You are so consistent and I am amazed at how well you keep up with the rest of you life so well. I don't think I could do the same. I am in awe of your energy.

Tell everyone hello! Glad things went well! Love, Amy

Rachel said...

thanks for the update annette and SCOTT! delaney is such a cute little girl.. tess and i had so much fun at her baptism.. its just so hard for me to believe that these little girls are getting so old! and yes.. ya gotta love those boys at the soccer games.. its so entertaining!! good luck on saturday annette!! we'll be there cheering you on!

Rachel said...

ps.. i love that picture of delaney.. she is so dang cute! just think in another 8 years these girls will be dating!! ahhhh