Sunday, February 1, 2009

Get Me Out of This Thing!!!!




Delaney got in a little fight with the bin today and I guess the bin won. She came out and said mom I got this stuck on my head and it really hurts. My mom said Yeah! I bet. Then Sara said stay right there I need to go get my camera. I almost peed my pants laughing at her. (What a nice sister.) Just look at her face doesn't she look miserable.She is a nut case. But what would we do without her. That little goofball. Luckily, Sara was nice enough to help her out of the darn thing. She learned her lesson.

6 comments:

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Delaney what was the tupperware doing on or head? It was fun seeing you guys the other day. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Covey said...

Delaney! I've seen kids with things like that on their heads to reshape them! You'd better watch out or your head my start shaping into a rectangle! Love you guys!

Rae said...

Oh that would really hurt.

From,
Raelie

Brandi said...

Delaney you silly girl. I thought only little kids got their heads stuck in things like that! J/K you cutie! :)

payne's said...

oh the things our kids do! well at least we can always get a good laugh out of it!! it has been really fun to catch up on your family!! your kids are adorable and getting so big. hope all is good>

Alyson said...

Ironically, this reminds me of something Sara would do. (Has she ever told you about the bean up her nose?!?!?) Good thing she was there to grab the camera!