Monday, January 12, 2009

Bostimania!!





I can just remember the day my mom brought Boston home from the hospital. He was wrapped in the blanket in the picture above. He will be three in less than a month. He is a little cutie and almost gets anything he wants because of it. He is into the following list of movies, Cars, Flika, Toy Story and Toy Story 2, and Stuart Little. Also a little movie that Chad, his uncle put together about Wade, his other uncle. He is very special to our family and we love him so very much!!

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh that sweet little man! Nobody sports the Zac Efron hair like he does! Boston, will you marry Maci and be my SIL?

sara and wade said...

about time!! :) good job kenz... i love me some bosti too... nobody gives loves like he does when he wants to.... i'm happy to be the third momma after you....... :)

Chel said...

Bosti is the cutest little dude ever. I loved spending time with you two the other day. I could just watch him all day long.

Wilson said...

I love Boston! He is my Bud! Great Job Kenzie!

Rae said...

Hi Delany,
This is Raelie! Your blog is so cute. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

From,
Raelie

Brandi said...

What adorable pictures. He sure is a cutie. :)

Leah said...

Hi, Annette! Check out my comment on your Halloween post. Yes, Boston is a cutie!