Sunday, October 12, 2008

Can You Find a Rat in This Thing?



So on a Monday night about three weeks ago I was playing with my hair and brushing through it with my mom's brush and I rolled a little (big) section up thinking that it would be no big deal. I rolled it up and couldn't get it out. I started to cry because my dad was going to cut the piece out. I started to cry because I had worked so hard to grow it out again and it would be one inch long after he cut it. My mom worked so hard to get it out with her comb. It had a long tail on it that broke off in all the tangled mess. Well an hour and a half later my mom finally got it out. I was so happy when she dropped the brush in my lap and said you're welcome.




6 comments:

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Kenzie you would have looked good if you would have let your dad cut it out. Just kidding glad you got it out.

sara and wade said...

oops... glad your mom had some patience to get it out... you and i might have been twinners with our spikes... :)

Lesley said...

Holy Hannah that's bad news. Glad you got it out!

Bill and Rowene Vest said...

OOOOuch! I know how that goes. When I was about in 4th grade I got a comb caught in my hair. Oh brother! I'm so glad you didn't have to cut your hair out. Thank goodness for a patient Mom. You have such pretty long hair too and you have taken such good care of it. Thanks for sharing the picture with us!

Brandi said...

I'm glad you posted about this McKenzie. Even though your mom had already told me. ;) I'm glad your mom had all that patience to get it out. Baylee's didn't take quite that long!!! :)

Joe and Amy said...

Glad to hear it all worked out in the end..