Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Can't Get Out of Bed!!


























This wednesday I had my tonsils out and have been in bed for the past five days. I am recovering well and doing a lot better than I was five days ago. I haven't been able to eat a lot because I am just not hungry and haven't been able to live with the pain of swallowing food. I should be able to eat normally in the next one or two days and will be able to walk around and not be in bed all of the time. I have enjoyed being able to eat a lot of ice cream and popsicles. I haven't enjoyed the medicine that I have to take every four hours. I am exited to hopefully not get so sick anymore. When they took me into the surgery room I got a little scared because they were wrapping me in all of these blankets and I couldn't move around at all. I felt like I was going to burst at any second but then I fell right to sleep. The surgery went beautifully and I was talking and moving around fine until the scabs came. Then I just layed down and have been out of commission for the last few days. It still hurts my throat to talk and eat but am on the mend.

5 comments:

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Hey Kenzie did you ever go and get the tortilla soup or a shake from Charlies or Iceberg yet? Hopefully you are feeling better soon.

Jami Hansen said...

Hope your feeling better Kenzie. I'm sorry about you having to get your tonsils out. It hurts but you get to eat alot of ice cream. So that is good. Kenzie you are so dang a cute.

Brandi said...

Wow McKenzie you are so brave!! Hope you are back to normal. I love your posts on the blog. Keep 'em coming. :)

Kristin said...

Annette, this is Kris (Sorensen) Sanders from your ward like 3 years ago! I'm so glad I found your blog! Here is our blog address: dksanders.blogspot.com

Your kids are so cute and they are growing up so fast!

Joe and Amy said...

Glad your better Kenz, it was fun to see your a couple of weeks ago.